Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sick Pay

The update on my sweet little Payton. We had a doctor appointment for pay this morning and I debated wether or not to take him cause he was acting like he felt so much better! Well I had a feeling that I should take him anyways, well the doc told us that Pay has RSV and Pnemonia. I was in shock cause if anyone knows my Hubby and I we dont take our kids out much during RSV season so to hear that he was sick with that was shocking I felt so bad!! Anyways he is on a few antibiotics, they have to work together and medicine for his ear, he also has an ear infection. So I just have to watch him and his breathing and his fluid intake and for a few other signs so we don't have to hospitalize him so I am watching him close!! The baby has to go tomorow and they may put her on an antibiotic just in case, I guess we will just see!!

6 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Jamie that is so nuts!! I am so so sorry little man is sick with RSV and pneumonia. My Dad is still battling the last effects of pneumonia. I hope all goes well, good thing you listened and went into the doctor. Love you!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi Jamie! I just found your blog off of lindsey's! I'm so happy that we can keep in touch now. Your family is adorable and your little Presley is a doll! I'm so glad you ended up naming her that...I remember you telling me you loved that name a while ago...it's a good name:) I'm so sorry your little Payton is so sick. I hope that he gets better soon. Let's keep in touch.
love, tam

Jeana said...

Hey sweetie! So sorry to hear your little one is sick :( Let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

Amee Campbell said...

Jamie, your kids are absolutely adorable! That's no fun that he is sick. I hope he gets better soon. Let's get together!?!?

Adam and Brittany said...

Ahhh...Scary! I'm paranoid about Kadence getting RSV. It's so hard to stay cooped up in your house all winter, but it's smart. Kadence had an ear infection a couple of weeks ago and the antibiotics made her sick and her tummy hurt, poor kiddos!! I hope your little guy feels better soon!

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

You are such a great blogger Jamie! I am jealous how many pictures and updates you do! That is so sad Pay is sick... Mariah got pneumonia somehow in the middle of July when she was 1 1/2... and they did hospitalize her for 3 days! It was sooooooo sad :( I hope little man gets feeling better and that liss miss doesn't get sick either! I feel bad that you had all that on your shoulders... love you and I know you are a strong momma

xoxo