Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So Sick Monkey


See this little guy, this has really been the hardest week this last week. Where do I began, Pay has been extremly sick and this is not normal for my little guy!! Other than his Dairy and Nut allergies he is such a healthy little man and this last week he has been incredibly sick, and to top that off Cam was on a buisness trip for five day's. He has been throwing up which he has never done until this week, it started last thursday night and and I was in shock and all alone with him and a screaming baby that wanted to eat and a mommy with a lot of throw up on her!!! So first I prayed then I called my mom I thought what am I going to do I am in trouble how do I help the baby and him, so my mom was on her way to help me at 1:00 A.M. in the morning!! That is the kind of Grandma (Mimi) I want to be when I have grandchildern, anyway this was so scary for Pay he had no idea that his body could do that, when I say that I mean throw up and that was sad and hard to watch cause you just want to help but you just have to let mother nature take course. And to top that off he wanted his daddy so so bad he is going threw a daddy phase ever since I have had Presley! So not only could he not have daddy but he was so sick! Needless to say my mom held him all night long in her arms while he thrashed around on the couch it was so hard to watch. So we had another episode two nights after this and my mom and I and papa and the babe were off to the doctor at 1:00 A.M. for them to tell us he has a virual infection. Well yesterday now, he had the worst cough so we are going to the Doc again today and he has lost about two pounds and my little guy does not have two pounds to loose. So we will see what they have to say. Thanks for all the help Mimi and Papa!!

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my goodness JAmie, that is so sad and so scary!! I am glad your Mom was able to help you out. Is he getting better at all? Hope he gets better soon. Love you!

Linds Forrest said...

I am sorry things are not good yet. Plesae please let me know if there is anything I can do. I know CAm is out of town and such a lot and I can come help anytime.

Linds Forrest said...

Oops... My Mom's number is 801-572-0022