Monday, February 9, 2009

Back to normal...

I wanted to give a quick update on our family. Jamie's recent posts have been about our sick family. Everyone is doing better now. Payton got sick then Mommy got sick then Presley got sick then of course Daddy got sick. I think things are starting to get back to normal. It has been crazy the past couple weeks. I did two back to back business trips and Jamie was at home dealing with sick kids. I swear...when it rains, it pours!

...I think Jamie needs a break!:)

8 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Glad everything is on the upwards now. Sorry everyone got sick, that really is the pits!!

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tate and Brindie Bennett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke and Darin said...

Jamie! I'm so glad I found your blog. You're babies are adorable!! I love their names too. It's so good to see what you're up to.

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

I agree, when it rains it pours. I am so glad everyone is better, the whole family getting sick one after another is the worst!
Thank you for coming to the hospital to see me:)
I love you guys so much. XOXO
Happy Valentines Day tomorrow.

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

That is so cute of Cam to post a blog... So I'll call you today about Saturday. Sounds as if most everyone is coming, it'll be fun for us to all get together. I was thinking we could feed the kids before we ate so they could play while we chatted etc. I can't wait for Pay to play with my kiddos. Maybe him and Parker will become buds Ü I'm glad you guys are starting to feel better. Love ya!

Tyson & Amanda said...

Hey I am so happy that I finally found your blog! Hope everything is going good now that everyone is not sick! Having sick babies is no fun. We need to play soon!

Monica and Tyler said...

Hey its Monica your family is so cute! I finally got a blog! Its tylermonica.blogspot.com