Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

Happy Birthday to my princess, Presley turned 2 last week on the 27th. I have had so much fun with this girly baby girl, she really is so fun!! She dances wherever she goes, people encircle her when she is shakin it, she is so cute. She makes us laugh and is the light to our lives along with her brother !! I am so excited to share many more years watching this sweet baby grow thanks for letting me be your mommy happy birthday again angel!! Will put pic's on soon!!!

3 comments:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

She really is the cutest girly girl ever! Tell her happy birthday from Shanny & my fam :) Xo

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

Oh I feel bad i couldn't make it!!! GRRR I LOVE her, my favorite is when she talks to me on your phone! SO BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!! XOXO Auntie B

Rachael said...

Jamie I cannot believe Presley is 2 already- I swear it was just last month that I took her 1 yr photos! We need to hang out soon!