Thursday, April 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN

I just want to tell my little man HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Pay you are so special, you were born four years ago tomorrow, how the time flies!! It was a hard pregnancy with you, but very worth it, I know your Dad can totally agree!! You came on 4-2-2006 one of the best days of my life you were born a little early but you were a fighter!! You make Mommy smile everyday your cute little dimples and the cute things you have done and said!! Your first word which was CLOG for CLOCK and the way you R R R ROAR.. like a dinosaur and walk like one too and the way you flick the corner of your silk blankies and that your favorite color is green!! You and your sister are such blessings to me in my life!! I am honored to get to be your Mommy! I love you so much!! Happy 4th birthday little man!! Mommy loves you!!

5 comments:

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Ahhh what a cute tribute to your lil man! We'll see you tonight at his party ;)

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAY!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

Jam! Cute blog! Heard ya went up to bfe to visit brind.. :0) You look so dang cute! I would never have guessed you had kids bc you look so dang good! Hope you and your fam is doing good! (Are you still doing hair and nails?)
Nic

Stacey B. said...

thanks jamie that was fun:) F.Y.I this is jaycees little sister morgen.

JJandAL said...

Your kids are so cute!