Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life Change, Preschool and Soccer......

So Crazy days have just started, Pay has just started preschool three days a week and now he has soccer on the other two days when there is no school, so holy molly that has totally added a little more craziness (not sure if that is a word!! It is now!!)to the Gonzales house hold. So they say when they start school here comes the sickness and well first week, Pay already had a blazing fever in the middle of the night, to say the least we missed the second time of preschool due to being sick in the first week, so when they say your kids get sick when they start school they really are not kidding!!
I have returned to the days of not being attached to another person, my sweet baby girl has turned one and can now have cows milk, organic of course (Sorry babe it is better for her, The hubby thinks I am a nerd!) I am glad I nursed until she is one and I am now glad to be done! So i can have medicine if I am sick, be away for long periods of time. I don't even know what to do with my new found freedom!! Now I am done nursing the rest of my weight can come off, I am the person who wont lose the rest of my weight until I am done nursing, so I am hopefull and prayerfull that my body will do the same thing it did after nursing Pay and I will get back to normal!! Does anyone else ever get nervous after having a second baby, hoping there body will come back like it did the first and that the second has not totally turned you to Goolosh?
So just a little bit of Payton's cute little self! Cam and I made meatballs for dinner on Sunday and Pay was really hungry kept asking when will dinner be ready, anyway I was making the sauce for the meatballs and Pay asked Cam,"Dad what is that smell and Cam told him, Mom is making dinner and he said oh that is a GREAT RECIPE!!" Like a little adult, it was so funny he talks so much older than he is sometimes.
Talk Later Thanks for reading about our little lives, love me!!!

6 comments:

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

ohhh, seriously I miss you! Kyden has the flu and missed the second week of pre-school.. call me when you get a min.

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

Oh so cute! That is awesome you had the patience to nurse both your little ones for an entire year - you go woman! Kids are the best, even with the sacrifice of your body image. Mine isn't back to normal even after the first so yes if I got pregnant again I would be freaking out thinking I would just turn into a cow/pig altogether ;) ha ha

Chelle said...

Cameron, I'm glad I found your families blog! Sounds like you guys are keeping busy with your cute little family! Your kids are darling! Hope all is well!

Monica and Tyler said...

Yes I still have the same # I don't have yours any more so give me a call!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.