Friday, June 5, 2009

Pictures Misshap

Hello I do live (brin)!! So I really am trying to update this blog, but because
i seriously can't find time to blog, between kids and a house and a yard and work, I really have to choose sleep at night instead of the blog, but now the only bad thing is I have gotten so behind on pictures I am going to have to put an entire Album on with all the cute pics of the kids!! Anyways this late evenings pictures that I was trying to put on has not worked out so well, so I will be updating with the pic's after the hubby shows me how again, It has really been too long. What can I say when it comes to the computer I seriously retain nothing!!! I think Cam has shown me how to do the same things on the computer about fifty times. Yes I know I am a nerd I will be the first to admit that.
I do want to run a few fun things down that we have done, we had our basement finished and put a Salon down there so that has been really nice. Also thanks to all those who have helped us with doing that fun project. Really thanks it has been a lot of work. It is almost complete and it is looking so nice!! We have also had Pays birthday he is now three and who said that it is terrible two's, I am a firm believer that it is the terrible three' s, were talking some days I am not sure if he is my child, I really hope that Four is a lot easier if not I am in for it!! And oh my sweet baby she has been eating baby food for a few months now except for the past few day's all she wants to eat is everything but baby food, go figure. It sure does relieve me a lot with having other ways of feeding her, than just nursing, I can have a lot more help from others now which is so nice! She is also crawling now, oh it is so cute and sad to see her get big at the same time!! With this crawling comes a sad misshap, I was folding Laundry and I put her on my bed while I was standing right there and Payton was sitting up there with Presley and I turned to put the clothes away and the next thing I hear is a thud and She had fallen off the opposite side of my bed and the cry was different and I knew something was wrong, After I got her to clm down I could tell she was holding her arm weird so I tried to see if she would hold my hand and nothing which is weird and then I tried putting her on the ground to see if she would crawl to me and she tried to get on her hands and knees and she could not push up with one arm just the other. I instantly knew that was not good I imeidiatly got them in the car and to the doctor, I just went and did not even call so they had her arm x-rayed and sure enough it was broken oh I could not stop crying I felt like the worst mom ever!! It is a tiny little hot pink cast. She crawls everywhere with it on, it does not hold her back for one minute. She is such a little going baby. The Doc said that it mayhold her back a few weeks but not my little Presley. Let me be a lesson for all you momma's!
So we also went to Disneyland in the end of April Oh it was a blast, I loved it, maybe even more than Pay, HA HA.
Anyways I will be putting pictures on soon!!

4 comments:

Tate and Brindie Bennett said...

YAY!!! lol. So I was thinking we should take the boys to dinosaur park this week? Maybe after the ikea trip, I am so excited to see Pay's big boy room. Love ya

Linds Forrest said...

I can't wait to see all your pictures! And I am so excited to see you next week for the family dinner! Love you!!

Brandon & eLissA said...

Jamie!!!! I miss you!! I miss your cute family too! I'll have to come visit you soon...

Shannon Williams Olsen said...

That is so sad little miss Presley broke her arm! Mariah dislocated her elbow or at Mandy's house and I felt bad enough even though I wasn't there and no one knew how it happened. I bet her hot pink cast is so cute - you should sign it and keep it when she gets older ha ha